A contemporary way of living art.
The APP permits to live and to discover the artistic expression of Valerio Berruti through a new aesthetic and experimental form.
It starts at Una Sola Moltitudine /One unique Multitude/ (Palazzo delle Stelline, Milano), an important exhibition that for the first time gathers the sculptural works of the artist such as monumental installations and hundreds of small ceramic busts. Velrio Berruti is not just an enjoyable catalogue through his tablets, but he created a well thought content designed especially for the this new technological platform of the works visible in 3D, the drawings of the artist realised with his own finger on the iPad, and with the music composed to accompany the visit. This way we arrive through the exhibited artworks of videos, murals and essential signs on the paper to the artistic vision characterizing Berruti.
- 15 works of the author with photo materials and descriptive texts;
- 2 video works, one of those few presents at the Biennial of Venice 2009;
- 5 significant works in 3D;
- 4 drawings realized exclusively with iPad with Brushes;
- one audio narrative;
- the catalogue in pdf of the exhibition Una Sola Moltitudine